Centric Health’s Peripheral Vascular Division applies a multidisciplinary approach to manage many issues that can occur with arteries and veins.
We ensure the latest and most advanced interventions are available to patients by pursuing frequent training with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. In fact, many of our providers hold prestigious faculty positions and travel weekly back and forth to ensure Bakersfield has the most up to date options.
With a dynamic evolution of new technology available, it is important that options and alternatives be chosen to ensure effective long-term care tailored for each patient with peripheral vascular disease.
Our providers deliver expertise in:
- Carotid artery disease therapy, Stenting and/or Angioplasty Learn More
- Impella system for high risk patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease Learn More
- Endovascular surgery Learn More
- Fibrinolytic therapy Learn More
- Aortic aneurysm repair (AAA) Learn More
- Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) Learn More
- Non-invasive diagnostic peripheral vascular evaluation Learn More
Our team is highly trained to take on the most complex of cases, especially the more common (and more concerning) arterial diseases. However, we offer a comprehensive list of venous system disease options too, including inflammation of veins, varicose veins, arteriovenous malformations, and chronic venous insufficiency.
Who is the doctor that will be taking care of me?
Centric Health proudly offers the best Interventional Cardiologists to patients for their interventional peripheral vascular needs. Our doctors are Board Certified Interventional Cardiologists at Central Cardiology and take extra care to exceed national standards, providing diligent care with compassion.
Dr. Brij Bhambi
Dr. "Jeet" Singh
Dr. Sanjiv Sharma
Dr. Rasham Sandhu
For Providers: Referral Form